Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day



On the 14 February...is a special day for everyone...
It is VALENTINE'S DAY!


I go out with舜...
He brought me a big brunch of blue roses...
I was shock at a moment...
as it was so beautiful and i cant stop myself to look at it...
The wine and the food at that night was yammy...


He even brought me to the beach...
This is my 1st time to go to the beach at night...
The feeling is so different...
and i know that he 1 2 be different from others...


The whole night was so perfect...
I cant even write out the feeling in my heart...
I prefer to keep it inside me...
just he & i knows...^^
Thx for the night,舜...

Then our new jouney start...--->

1 comment:

Shun said...

I will Keep memories on everyday and appreciate where we gone through.. I think you are the one and only one who Love so much. Thanks for everything in best memories on valentine days...