Sunday, March 22, 2009

True Story

Last night,
at my uncle house...
we watch a tv programme...

The true story told by a magician...


When he perform a magic trick in a Taiwan Hospital,
he meet a old man who are sick on bed...
the old man called him:
"I love ur magic tricks, can u teach me one of them?Cz i 1 2 make one trick for my wife...who take care of me since i was sick...I want to thank her for everything she done for me...I love her so much..."

The magician then agree...
he teach him one of his trick...

A few weeks later...
he answer a call...
from...
the old man's wife...
she said that:
"Thx for teaching my husband one of ur tricks...I love it."

The magician ask:
"Hows ur husband?"

"He pass away 2 days after he perform the trick for me.But i m happy bcz he pass away with a smile on his face."



Our naughty tears drop...
when we heard the story...
So touched...

Advice:
>>> Be thankful for the person who love You...and appreciate it...
>>> Be helpful as it will brigthen ur life...

No comments: