Friday, May 22, 2009

KL

Let me c....
When is my first time on plane??
And what is the place m I going..??

When I am in primary 4 that was my 1st time on plane going to KL with my family...
stay at my relative house...
that is the memories cant be remove from our mind....
fresh like new...^^

After so many years,
I m lucky that my aunt bring me to KL again!!
How excited....I barely sleep at night...
thinking of the fun when we reach there...
for we (girls)....:
It should be SHOPPING SHOPPING & SHOPPING....
haha...^^

We stay in KL for 6 days 5 nights....
Although i m so excited...but.....
Deep in my heart...
I know i will miss him so much...
I hope he follow too...

On the day I come back,
I hope he will be waiting for me at the airport...
but, what he tell me is...
he cant...as he has a trip with Nicon Company (photography)...
I m so dissapointed...

But I know I cant change his mind...
all in his mind is just photography nothing else....
as he want everything that he wanted...
well...the thing I can do is just forgive...
but still hope that he will be there...

No comments: