Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waterfront

On the 27/07/2009
My bf tell me that he want to go to waterfront to take pictures with some friends....
I jump up when my dad say want to bring me there...
When we reach there,
we can only see people everywhere...
and I said to myself that...
Am I going to meet him in this crowded place??
I dint look for him purposely,
I look at the beautiful ship...
then...when i turn over to look for my dad,
I saw him!!!
I continue with my photographing...
Then, we start to move away from the place...
Trying to have a walk around...
Then, I saw him again!!!
I look quietly at him with a smile...
suddenly he turn back too...
then he said to me:
Nah, since you so eng, help me take the tripod...
So, here I am walking around with his tripod...=.=lll
He walk away with Nian Han...
Suddenly,
the rain start...
but we decided to hide under the roof...
Watching fireworks...
Included my favorite...LOVE shape fireworks...
After that,
while wanted to go home...
Shun n I meet again for the 3rd times!!!
Wow, God..tell me please...is this call缘分???
I speak to myself softly...
Then, dad snap...when we are not prepare...OMG!!!









No comments: