Monday, January 18, 2010

WooHoo

Yesterday is a Sunday again....
Dear got meeting in the morning...
and for everyone convenience,
He ask me to go to Kuching High to wait for him by 11am ++.......
I am so happy cz can go out kai kai.....
so I wear my favorite skirt, put some make up and brush my hair......
I wait patiently in the DEWAN with joy.....
I am hoping him to give me a sweet smile when he saw me.........
but what I am hoping is not happen but is the opposite......
I am so so SAD..........
My good mood was DESTROYED and transform into BAD MOOD!!!!
Smilies

After a nap.......
we are off to KHS to pick up Hua Lim to LFS to watch WOOHOO together........
but......
I call the nap uncomfortable 1.........
The mosquitoes kiss me everywhere........
and I am shivering as the air con is toooo cold.......
he never knows........
and still shout at me..........
my tears silently row out..........
and silently wipe it off without his notice...............
SmiliesSmilies

Ok~~
About the movie..........
the only word to describe is:
TOUCHING!!!!
It is a nice movie make by Malaysian non-actress/actor............
I cry at the two part of the movie.........
1st: When the 4 girls cry on top of the roof, and their dad talk to them about their mum give birth to them...............
2nd: When the mum(same 1 like above) give birth to a baby boy..........looking through the phone..........

The movie reflects Malaysian life style so real that when we look at it..........
we feel like so warm and unstrange........

This movie is the combination of:~
laughter + warm + angry + joy + everything....................
SmiliesSmiliesSmilies

No comments: