Monday, February 15, 2010

三喜临门

The 三喜 is:
~CHINESE NEW YEAR
~VALENTINE'S DAY
~OUR 1st ANNIVERSARY
On the 1st day of CNY

I am so excited the night before so in the end I cant sleep whole night
till the next morning by 7am ++ I FORCE myself to sleep as I scare that I cant stand till the night
but i wake up by 8.30am+
still count NO SLEEP tiok.........>.<'"
but I feel so energetic.....@.@"'

Well......we skip to the valentine's night........
When I get in his car.........
I mean my bf''s car........
I saw a big brunch of roses.......
the combination of both red and blue......
It is sooooooooo beautiful.........
and I am so speechless then pretend to be not surprise.......

After a great great great dinner at Pullman............
again he kek secretive........
the rest of the story I keep in my heart........
Only both of us know........
hahaha.........
I really sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo happy............
nothing and no words can describe my feeling..........
by the way......he gave me a beautiful heart shape necklase........

Thanks my dear.........
Thanks for everything you had done.........
I really really love it and love u........

Happy CNY........
Happy VALENTINE'S DAY........
Happy ANNIVERSARY........

*wishing something with wholehearted*

The song is for my ONLY LOVE, MY FOREVER, THE ONE THAT I ONLY WANT REST OF MY LIFE........

No comments: