Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss U

These two weeks,
I will have just been in hell,
All I can do:
Is sit and wait the time to past.

I miss the touch of your hand in mine,
Your love warms me like the morning sun shine,
I miss your breath on my ear as we embrace,
I miss the softness of your cheek when I touch your face,
I miss the air we exchange when we kiss,
I miss you so much,
I wish you were here with me now.

Since we are apart,
i feel an empty space that can never be replaced,
I miss you so much when i cant hear your voice.

Dear,
I just need to have you here.
I can't stand it when I'm missing you like this.
I think of you near me,
laying my head on your chest so that,
I can feel your heart beating.

I miss you more than words can say.
Imagining you were laying next to me every night.
God knows,
God knows,
how much I loved you,
How much you meant to me.

Dear,
I miss you a lot...

1 comment:

Shun said...

sure i will miss u so much