Friday, June 11, 2010

LOST

My LOST tortoise~~!!!


I have two tortoises...
Namely: 幸福 and 快乐

This picture shows the lost one.....快乐!!!
Without him no more happiness for me......

I bought two of them when I was in Form 3......
they are part of my family since I bring them back......
Memories flash back my mind.....
and my heart is so badly hurt a lot!!!

How he is lost?
Well....actually two of my tortoise is male and two different types of tortoise but end up as brothers........
幸福 cant run fast....
but 快乐 can run fast......

Unfortunately,
My dad did not notice their reaction so he thought both of them cant run fast so he put them at the car-porch but end up one left after cleaning their home.....

I wake up the next morning and found out it is GONE!!!!
Tears row down my checks.....I try to find him everywhere.....
in n out my house even the park opposite my house........
BUT I JUST CANT FIND HIM!!!!!!

GOSH.......I am terribly sad.....
Please come back home.......
please my baby........

PLEASE COME BACK HOME.....~~~~~

No comments: