Monday, June 28, 2010

Handle me with CARE

我是一隻小小小小鳥




Actually,
I am also a Little Bird looking for LOVE that are Forever!!
I am searching for the RIGHT man that LOVE me and CARE for me FOREVER......

I remember years ago, Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love~I did last time...but NOW I dont cz i trust him...but I hurt easily....my heart is like "Mr. potato"!!!! please take me carefully.......!!!


PLEASE HANDLE ME WITH CARE!!!~~

我是一隻小小小小鳥想要飛呀飛 卻飛也飛不高 我尋尋覓覓尋尋覓覓一個溫暖的懷抱這樣的要求算不算太高~~


[我尋尋覓覓尋尋覓覓一個溫暖的懷 抱]!!!!!!


This time I dint even protect myself to let you in so I will HURT BADLY with your language and action did that I am strange with..... I want you to tell me the truth of EVERYTHING so I will feel secure....... I dont know what to say to make you understand me but please use your heart to do that!!



STOP HURTING ME AND PLEASE LET ME FEEL SECURE!!!!!!!

No comments: