Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Break Up

Pain Is Inevitable, Suffering Is Optional



When the love of your life leaves you feel like your life has been shattered and that your heart has been shredded into pieces.

Most people have all been there. Whether it was a short relationship or the break up of a long term marriage the pain is still there. That ultimate grief you feel when you have lost someone you thought you would be with forever.

Saying the truth,
I am glad to have him to love me before. We start last year on the Valentines Day. We hold hands in hands, side by side 1 year 4 months 3 weeks and 4days or i can say 3 days. The 4th day is the cold war day. I can never say who win or lose who is correct or wrong. This is fade made by GOD. But of cz there is something happen that make me decide to leave him happily. He never say sorry on what he did. The scar on me will never fade and that is why I will stand up strong again.
In this failure in my relationship which I always have hope into it, it is hurtful but end with no feeling. As I love him fully 100% so this time I will be smarter to protect myself before a guy coming in again. I WONT CRY anymore for a guy who never appreciate what I did for him and a guy who forget my good deed. I am happy to say that I am not the one who leave him but he is the one who leave me. For me, he don't deserve me......I know I deserve well and deserve to have a guy who know how to appreciate me and cherish me forever. Lastly, I also deserve a responsible guy in my life.


I HAVE LEARN MY BIG LESSON!!!


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive. If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn't meant to be.


I’m going to smile and be happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.

No comments: