Saturday, September 20, 2014

SACHER

Yesterday, after breakfast hubby bring both me and manja for a little shopping for ingredients.  He wants to make me a rich chocolate cake!  To all chocolate lover like me, here is a brief summary of it!

"We need this, this this and this....." he said

I was like.... all of this is just for the cake?  Hubby bought a big bar of chocolate and bla bla bla.......   I am so excited to eat it even before hubby made it! hahaha

Usually other commercial cakes (chocolate) will prefer to use coco or chocolate powder but hubby bought a big bar of high quality chocolate for this!  For his was like budget is not a big deal as long as people love it and he will be happy.

After manja is asleep, I get to help him on the cake, yet I only able to help to do measurement and washing. LOL  After 3 hours, the cake is done.  Again, I had my spoon ready to dig in.  But, yes you know it!  Hubby stop me and put in the fridge.  WAIT?  NOT AGAIN! 

tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok tick tok 

After it is cold enough, here is it!

Drum-roll* 

SACHER
The rich and yummy chocolate cake - SACHER!  This is not a sponge cake, it is the best chocolate cake melt from pure high quality chocolate bar!  Trust me, you will want to eat everything by yourself!  

FAT?  

Nehh...... throw the word!

Remember:  Having a delicious cake is a blessing.  


8 inch?   It is not even enough for me!  GOSH!  See those layer?  A tick layer of chocolate combine with some real blueberry in the middle!  Cake from HEAVEN!

No comments: