Monday, October 12, 2009

The Process

Everybody keep of wondering me why I am in this competition entitle: Ms Photogenic FaceBook '09 Season 1 ....
Well...I can say it is my BF's idea to send my pic to MICKLONG....
He wants me to learn something from this competition....
Well...i am thankful that he helps me a lot in this competition....
he pick the shirt for me from top10 photoshoot to top5 photoshoot....just hope I look great....

I am a shy shy type which cant get use in front of the camera if i dont knw the photographer well....
I am trying so hard to be into it...I fail....I keep trying again for the 2nd times...some how in my heart, i m still fail....


Top 5 photoshoot....at 175 cafe...










*************************************************************

Top 10 photoshoot at the park







THANKS to all photographers, my supporters and of cz my dear BF...

No comments: