Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Totally LOST!!!

I lost ALL my confidences at once i saw the voting photos of mine choose by MICKLONG.......but i know i had try my best...and still believe that i had other better photos then that......i know i had put all my effort inside......i know i already try my best to over come my fear and shyness......some how, we need some luck too..........

My DEAR....I had try my very best........i m sorry if i disappointed you......I am so so so sorry....I should make you proud...but I fail....thanks for be a supportive Boyfriend for me.....i appreciate it so much....my thanks for you are from deep in my heart......

I dont know how is the ending.....but i know i had try my very very best.........thanks to all photographers and supporters......I will try to stand up strong...as i know, u guys are beside me to support me....

I enjoy the process of the competition.....and I think I learn a lot too.......thanks to everyone beside me who stand up when the world had gone.......happy to know new friends from this competition.....and u ppl are so supportive...thats what touch my heart...and feel like want to work harder to get this........



























2 comments:

Shun said...

no matters how is it, u already win in de contest. dun need persuade ppl to vote, u edi win for de contest. as u wanna proof, been a model, been more confident, u wil win all. wat u can do, u dun wan be prssure urself, u a winner cus everyone is stress, and only u relax get de vote. tat de point, u will learnt a lot in here. GAMBATEH

shun said...

as u know..u overtake my heart is win all over de world edi.. u a de only one and de only who can stay in my heart. so dun worry if u lose, u lose meant u win all over de world cus u able learn from lose.