Saturday, October 17, 2009

Prom Night'09

16/10/2009 is our college (Segi)'s prom night...
Thanks to Sharon Chong who transform to our driver that day...
Pick all of us up to make up and hair styling....
Well, I am not satisfied with the make up artist and hair styling...
The make up are so old type like Ah Mah!!!
And the hair style also same...
I ask them to change the hair style like what I want...
and I wash off the make up and remake up myself...
Luckily I got learn the skills from net and books...
Then we are late to crown...
but they nt yt start and wait for us...
Unfortunately,
our table was sit by other ppl...
Melvin (hann chyi) try so hard to arrange a table of 10 for us...
We chit chat n eat while looking at the performance...
We enjoy ourself a lot...
Me and Xiao Yen so lucky...
we won the lucky draw....
but both of us dont dare to go up the stage...
so Wee Ing help Xiao Yen to take...
and Aaron help me to take....haha....
So happy....Lucky lucky too....
Elbert regret he dint join us liao...hahaha













No comments: