Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Sunday

27 DECEMBER 2009
is a beautiful Sunday for me......
Cz it had pass so long that both of us going out dating without working.........

In the morning,
he bring me for Bak ku Teh........
then go to his house to wash his car.......
but I fall asleep in his room.......xp

Later,
we go to fetch Lim Zai for shopping at Kenyalang and Sarawak Plaza...........
After Lim Zai bought his favorite CDs,
we go to his house to enjoy........

The day getting darker,
so my BF and I go back to my house to bath and eat dinner...........

Our relax time comes........
we go to 175 cafe to "feed" the fish while eat mix fries and tea..........
Such a nice nice time there.......
Looking at his happy face and smile make me feel like flying high to the cloud............
Hope the time will stop there......
Unluckily,
It will run fast without a comma or fullstops........

Then we go to Pullman for a quick walk just to see the environment.......

Lastly,
we are home..............







No comments: