Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Hair Style

BYE BYE MY EXTRA EXTRA LONG LONG HAIR......
WELCOME MY EXTRA EXTRA SHORT SHORT HAIR INTO MY LIFE........

Many people may ask me why i cut my precious long hair so short.......
I can say, i also dont know why...
In simple word........,
I want to make someone special for me happy........
He is my BF - Ting Wei Shun

He wants me to cut my hair short for his reason.....
and now I know why.......
because he say I will look more pretty in short hair and my hair will not eat up my vitamins.........as I already LACK of vitamins in my body.........





I am so so so happy and think is worth to cut my hair short at the moment when he saw me in short hair........he smile so sweet and so so so happy........
I only want this answer from you my dear.........
Want you to be happy and smile......

No comments: