Sunday, March 21, 2010

爱的结晶

One's life is a miracle......
Come to this World to be the best........
The happiest one is the dad n mum.........
and of cz friends around also happy.......

I have a friend just "naik pangkat" became daddy this afternoon......
I am so happy and drove to buy some fruits and went to General Hospital........
We wait patiently........

Then his wife is pull out and we are allow to see his precious princess.......
but among 4 of us.....only 2 are allow to go in........
so me n "newly" daddy went in....

A little tiny tiny baby appear infront of us......
Definitely cute.......
I cant stop my eyes on her......
her skin is so so so soft.............
I am glad to be the 1st person among all the friends to see his baby personally and touch her......

Here are some of his princess......~~

<1> Sleeping beauty

<2> Long finger nail.....haha....

<3> 大头贴

<4> Healthy little baby

<5> My friend's 心肝宝贝


Again,
CONGRATULATION Terence Lam...........
正式成为人父

No comments: