Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sickness Attack

I am sick for almost 1 week. Well, sick is very tiring but glad to have him beside me. I am like a queen when I get sick! My boyfie is a very lazy man... :p So usually I am the one who do all the cleaning and washing. However worth to do for him too... (quickly explain) :) 

When I am healthy
When I am sick.......................

he do all the housework
feed me with medi
clean up my tissue paper toss :)
When I get a little better................

"Dear, could you help me to wash the plates?"


"But.... I am still not well........" with a grin smile towards him
"you are already getting better, dear..."
".............................................."

Although, he was quite lazy... but he will still help to clean up the dogs house and cook for me!

my dad's birthday cake
bacon omelette
extra large burger with cheesy wages
my birthday cake
fish & fries
That why I am getting fatter and fatter each day!! I had two best cook in the house.... How to diet?? Teach me please anyone...............



Anyway, I want to thanks him for everything he done for me even he is lazy.......... :)

No comments: