Wednesday, November 25, 2009

♥530♥530♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Baby,
All I want to say is............
I MISS U A LOT!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week is your busy week......

I know....but my heart cant stop missing you.......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You busy with Scout Job week....
counting money earn each day till the night......
I cant see you.....
well, already dint see you for 3 days in a row........
and hardly cant talk to you.....
1 call from you per day only......
OMG........
Alone at home....feel scary too......
Miss the night you kiss me goodbye before you leave my house..........
Miss the night me and you laying on bed and tell jokes........
Miss the night seeing you playing with our baby (Jordon)......
Miss the night we play "WWE" (fake 1).....and i always lose........
Miss the everything on you and me.......

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


On the phone with DEAR:





THE END

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: