Saturday, November 21, 2009

The XXX story

Time: 8pm - 12.30am
Date: 20 - 21 November 2009
Venue: K11
Purpose: Sing K
Friends: Francis Bong, Susan Lim, Terrence Lam & his lover wife, my dear and me.......

****************************************************

Francis invited all of us to K11 for sing k.........
but me n shun late for half an hour
because dragon corner still got customer drink beer!!
SORI once again to all of my dear friendsss........

Every1 who owes bring me to sing k 1 should know that i m shy to open my mouth to sing...........
but last nite be influence by them......
so i break my personal record by sing a lot of songs together......
SO SO SO SO SO enjoy.......

That was also a [MINI CONCERT] for my BF and Francis........

but unfortunately......
it was also a [MINI二级片]
Two Couple KISSING & TOUCHING & MOVING THEIR BUTTSSS in front of our room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They KISSED for soooooooooo soooooooo sooooooooooo long.................

*****************************************

Then we continue to sing our songs......
12.30am......
we leave the place.......

No comments: