Friday, November 13, 2009

Hardship


I try so hard to be the best for you.....but seems like i am over care for u......u don't seems like thankful and happy.....I am sorry my dear....the more i care for u, the more we quarrel.......what ever i do for u (surprise).....i been pour ice water.....well......may be i should stop to care for u a lot...rite??

The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart. My heart is forever at your service. If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE U!!! DONT HURT ME BY USING THAT WORDS!!!
Whatever I do is stupid......i will never give u any surprise so that u wont be angry........i try not to over care for u........I am damn stupid!! Arrrrrrrr..................I HATE MYSELF ord.........!!

**************************************************

我只想做你的公主 擁有那平凡的幸福

華麗的珍珠 不如眼底的專注 對我深深呵護

我想我是你的公主 終結這多年的追逐

當你抱著我 地球也暫停腳步

我剎那間清楚 你是我的幸福


No comments: