Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Christmas Carol

Yesterday is a public holiday,
most of us will choose to go out instead of at home.....
Unfortunately,
my BF have to work half day....
he called me to go to his shop by 2pm....
Then he bring me to handphone shop to repair my handphone....
After that we went to MBO to book the ticket of 5 Adults (My mum, My dad, My bro, me and him)......
We decided to watch A Christmas Carol by Jim Carrey.............
*****************************************
It is an interesting movie.......
A old man who dont like christams finally love christmas after all the ghost visited him.......
And he is still alive and not dead like what he sees in future that he will die on 25 Dec.......








****************************************

******************************************
The next movie which DEAR promise is:
>>> The Princess and the frog
>>> Alice in the wonderland

but hope to see more..........^^

No comments: