Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Zumba Charity Dinner

On the 13 November 2009, my BF and I was invited to the dinner by amelia pang and adrian wee....but we pay our own for the ticket.....never regret but glad....cz that is a charity dinner....
For me, that night are awesome......
I enjoy so much....the songss.....the dancessssss......are nearly perfect.....
but guys, there are always a space to improve....
we sit at the table near the stage with delicious food.....
after 3 plates we are full ord...but behind still got 3 plates...>.<
Guess who i meet....??
haha......is my bro's (Wilson) friends.....- Jimmy
he sang a wonderful song for us.....
all i can say is good job with great voice.....
Below is Jimmy the singer that day...enjoy it my reader...^^


Overall the dinner was great.....
but the greatest of the greatest which touch my heart so much is a video (i dint record) which shows all the couples and married photos of husband & wife.......
It was a sweet sweet sweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt video.........
My tears roll down from my chick silently without any1 knowing except my BF.......
In my heart,
I silently pray to GOD......
"May all the unmarried couples and the married couples happy everlasting till forever.....and the unmarried couple will appreciate and cherish each other for future happiness together.... Amen.."

Lastly...thx again to amelia and her BF (Adrian) for the invitation.....I hope I got the chance to attend again.....

LOVE is flying in the air that lovely night......

No comments: