Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shopping Trouble 2

see shopping trouble 1 HERE


Every time when I go shopping with my hubby, I am like a blind girl walking around.  Once I saw girls stuff, I was like in the heaven!  I wanted to get in even just a touch on the clothes.


"Dear..............................."  
 "Oh My....can you close your eyes awhile?  They seem like VERY tired, dear." 
"No!!  They have lots of energy!" 
".................."  he stop and continue whisper to himself: "I have to think of some solution!"  

His EVIL mind suddenly BLINK!


BLINDFOLD!

"I cant see anything, I might fall down and knock myself and I will not be pretty any more."  I trying to make myself sound pity so he will just let me go.

But...............

Its seems like my plan FAILED.

"Dont worry my dear, you trust me right?  Hold me tight and you will not fall down and no matter what you are always my pretty wife!"

".............................................."
Then, I am like walking in the dark and suddenly I saw the lights again!

 "Oh my....... Its his heaven now.  My nightmare!"


He pull and push and pull me, that I can feel my hands are separated with my body SOON!




2 comments:

Merryn said...

Thank goodness I hate shopping. I usually will write a list and get hubs do the shopping. If I have to buy clothes.. I'll urm.. try to postpone it until totally necessary!

Alvina said...

haha... i will shop the wholeday even there is nth i want to buy.. :)