Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fashion: Perfect Match

Fashion Post

Let's start May with RED + BLACK dress code!  Both colors are perfect together and suit all skin colors!  I am sorry to all readers because of lack of update recently. Quite busy with almost everything pass through my life everyday!  Ok, back to our fashion post today!  I bet some people are working on Saturday like I do!  Well, some does not. (envy*)

Garment on a working Saturday

( 1 )
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
So sorry for my messy room :)

The red shirt bought at Time Square when I visited KL last month.  However, the skirt was bought a very long time ago when I was in form 1 which was 9 years ago! Belt with gold plate in the middle and lastly a black heels from Plaza Merdeka, Kuching!  Hair and makeup by myself!

Last but not least, the BIG bear and I!
( 5 )


Check out my post about how I do my make up and hair do:

No comments: