Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bali bali


1/4 is annual april fool day.......
people fool their friends around......
the most unlucky one will be the birthday girl and boy because people may thinks that you are fooling them.......
or maybe they will fool you by saying celebrate with you but it was just a prank.......

For me.........
this is my holiday getting nearer and nearer to me..........

Countdown to 20 days
before i am off to Bali Island, Indonesia
with my boyfriend and his friends......

I am so excited to my toes and pray for the day to come faster......
but unluckily
my semester exam will be just after I come back
so i am worry about it as well.......

This is my 1st time to have a passport and travel to beautiful place with my lover................
It will be my unforgettable trip........




From my research and from some of friends
Bali Island is such a romantic and beautiful place to go for relax after a big load of working hours and school hours............

No comments: