Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exam VS Bali

Our plan of letting down our hair after a whole year of heavy load of works is getting nearer.........
but my college exam started before I come back.........
Now,
I am doing hand-notes for the all four subjects I take this semester in five days.....

STRESS STRESS!!

I called him up....but no answer.......
I am so disappointed and sad......
however still continue the writing with a heavy heart.........
think that "why not he call me up or sms to cheer me up from a heavy stress.....




But think of Bali I am so excited in my heart.......
hope this trip to be a great great one........
hope everything run smoothly and everyone is happy include my friends who go with us.......



Before that,
I pray to GOD for giving me wisdom and memory for letting me pass exam with flying colors.......

And GOD,
Bless us for a safety and happy trip....

No comments: