Saturday, April 10, 2010

Super Boring Saturday

How you spend your Saturday?

Well..........I hate saturday a lot.......
cause I will be at home all alone with out "him"..........
I hope the time will go back to that time he will always sms me or call me even he is busy or what..................

Everyone say don't ever have a relationship with business guys.........
but my bf is one of them........but I will still walk with him even there are so many why why why..............
The simple why answer is LOVE......

A TRUE LOVE is will be together even the world is the end.........but the true love wont end even everything is end..........

So, I spend my saturday sleeping, play online games and edit pictures and blogging to wipe of my boring boring day......







I am who I am.........Dont change me.........

No comments: