Sunday, April 4, 2010

The sudden "naik pangkat"

BF: Dear, the reporters sure will want you to be model one tomorrow.....
Me: Izit? Dont know leh....
BF: I will be taking the 3 of them alone ord........*act sad*
Me: *laugh* what should I wear tomorrow?
BF: Just simply wear dont too nice....be my assistance.....
Me: *hahahaha* ok.........

4/4/2010
We (my bf, and his 2 reporter friends, and 3 models for a day and me)
Go for photo-shooting at state library and stadium
Then my BF make me naik pangkat become modeling teacher........>.<

BF: Dear, where is your confident today?
Me: shy mah.....eat by Jordon......*laugh*
BF: haizzz...... *shake head*

Lastly I am getting more used to all the cameramen and women.......
But we have lots of fun........
Enjoy so much although the weather is super duper duper hot.........
till like we are lack of water at the desert......
the photos taken by my BF and edited by me.......

Showing some pose for the models to follow cause 3 of them are still "virgin" in photo-shooting...........



The rest of them I save for my BF to upload 1st.......

*****************************

My shoot:
The reporters~~



Terrence Lam~~

Fun fun sunday making new friends............^^

No comments: